Every transaction is rooted in our clients’ needs, worries, and opportunities. To be successful, we have to work to minimize their pain points, and be understanding of the countless project requirement constraints. We want our clients to focus on what they do best.
Commercial Door Repair Service on Cornell Rolling Steel Doors
Rolling steel doors are slatted metal doors that roll up to store in a coil above the opening. Our doors are used to provide security against entry or weather protection at exterior and interior openings in industrial, commercial, institutional, and a number of other buildings. Fabricated from interlocking steel, stainless steel, or aluminum curtains in a variety of slat profiles, finishes, and options; our doors are designed for durability, serviceability, and good looks.
Are you looking to repair or install a commercial rolling steel door that will ensure safety and security for your business? Then you have found the right company. Our team of skilled commercial door repair serviceman will guarantee your business stays secure with Cornell rolling steel doors.
Benefits of Cornell Rolling Steel Doors
Rolling Steel Door Benefits:
- Design Flexibility: Cornell coiling doors are built to order to fit your opening size, operation and option preferences.
- Space Saving: Coiling doors roll upward and store in a tight coil above the opening for fuller use of the interior space. This reduces interference with other building components.
- Low Life Cycle Cost: Cornell’s rugged construction and quality materials assure long life and less costly maintenance.
Contact McKee Door of Columbus for your Rolling Steel Door Services
Are you ready to ensure the safety and security of your business? Then give us a call at (614) 833-1416 or fill out our commercial door repair contact form. We guarantee customer satisfaction and security!
McKee, Inc. Service Capabilities:
- 24-Hour emergency service
- Radio Dispatched Trucks
- Service a full range of manufacturers products
- Commercial Overhead Doors - Wayne Dalton, Overhead Door Corporation, Haas Door, Clopay Building Products
- Loading Dock Systems - Pentalift, Rite Hite, Kelly, Serco, Poweramp, Pioneer
- High Performance Doors - Albany Door Systems, Rytec, Dynaco
- Turnkey solutions for dock and door construction
- Service technicians averaging 10 years of experience
- Annual fire door inspections according to NFPA regulations
- Planned Maintenance Programs to suit all needs and budgets
- Electronic database of facilities equipment is maintained to ensure productivity and eliminates the need for multiple trips
Quality Cornell Service & Reliable Repair
McKee Door Service and Repair staff. Commercial loading dock repair. Our commitment to making your operation safer and more productive doesn’t end with your equipment purchase.
The team at McKee, Inc. understands that your equipment is directly related to productivity and employee safety. Emergency Service is available 24/7/365 and is supported by fully-insured and trained technicians working out of company-owned service vehicles. Because of strong relationships with our aftermarket parts suppliers we offer ready access to a broad inventory of parts should it not be located on our fully-stocked service vehicles.