Dock and Door Air Curtains
McKee Dock and Door Air Curtains are often used to separate one environment from another by supplying an invisible barrier of air that will not allow air to flow through it.
Direct benefits derived from utilizing Air Curtains are enhanced building sanitation levels, increased employee productivity through improved working conditions, less employee downtime due to airborne infections and allergens, insect control, and reduced costs to heat and cool your building.
Additional features and benefits provided by air curtains include
- Stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and durability
- Priced competitively with other models that are painted metal or plastic
- Widths ranging from 3 ft. to 30 ft., and heights up to 30 ft
- ETL accredited
- High efficiency plenum provides a uniform air flow from the air curtain to the ground
- Heavy duty direct drive motors for longer life
- Motor/blower plate is all one removable assembly for ease of service
- Units with ¾ hp motors and below do not require a control panel
- Units factory tested and shipped fully assembled
Committed to clients with green facilities
McKee is committed to assisting our clients with having “green” facilities, with solutions that will not make your bottom line “red”.
Click on the Energy Savings Calculator link to calculate your estimated savings!
Contact us today to create the best possible solution for your application!